- tweetofrealgod on Summer 2012/13: Leadership and Systems Thinking
- ritchey on Wicked Problems
- Knowledge Connect | Summer 2012/13: Leadership and Systems Thinking on Winter 2010: Leadership and Creating Social Movements
- sbinome on Spring 2012: Why does philanthropy matter?
- northonline on Spring 2012: Why does philanthropy matter?
Tag Archives: theory of change
Draft research report, The Australian Government Productivity Commission; 14 October 2009. This commissioned study by the Australian Government has an ambitious ambit. It seeks to measure Third Sector contributions to Australian society at the aggregate, organisational, and program level. In doing so, the Productivity Commission states that it aims to enhance organisational performance, transparency for stakeholders, and related public policy. Chapter Three reveals the Commission’s evaluation approach. The Commission employs the theory of change model … Continue reading →