- tweetofrealgod on Summer 2012/13: Leadership and Systems Thinking
- ritchey on Wicked Problems
- Knowledge Connect | Summer 2012/13: Leadership and Systems Thinking on Winter 2010: Leadership and Creating Social Movements
- sbinome on Spring 2012: Why does philanthropy matter?
- northonline on Spring 2012: Why does philanthropy matter?
Tag Archives: The Spirit Level
by Peter Wilson, The Australian; May 9, 2009. Australia may have built its reputation as a society that offers a ‘fair go,’ but a recently released book challenges this selfperception. And what’s more, it says our lack of equality may be bad for our health. The Spirit Level: Why Equal Societies Almost Always do Better, by Richard Wilkinson and Kate Pickett, has already stirred up debate in the United Kingdom. Now, this book has come … Continue reading →