- tweetofrealgod on Summer 2012/13: Leadership and Systems Thinking
- ritchey on Wicked Problems
- Knowledge Connect | Summer 2012/13: Leadership and Systems Thinking on Winter 2010: Leadership and Creating Social Movements
- sbinome on Spring 2012: Why does philanthropy matter?
- northonline on Spring 2012: Why does philanthropy matter?
Tag Archives: sustainability
by Leo d’Angelo Fisher. Business Review Weekly, September 2010 Stung by criticism that MBA executives contributed to the global financial crisis, many leading business schools in the USA and Europe have responded by rewriting their MBA curriculums. Fisher reports that the biggest shortcomings of the transgressors who brought the world’s financial system to the brink involve familiar keywords: ethics, values, sustainability, responsibility and accountability. He asks: If business schools are not to blame for the … Continue reading
by Stephen Young, in The World that Changes the World: How Philanthropy, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship are Transforming the Social Ecosystem, edited by W. Cheng, S. Mohamed; John Wiley and Sons, 2010 CSR plays a vital role in ensuring that corporate interests align with the broader social and environmental interests of the community in which businesses operate. However the basis for CSR and what it entails is not well agreed among the players in the economy. … Continue reading