- tweetofrealgod on Summer 2012/13: Leadership and Systems Thinking
- ritchey on Wicked Problems
- Knowledge Connect | Summer 2012/13: Leadership and Systems Thinking on Winter 2010: Leadership and Creating Social Movements
- sbinome on Spring 2012: Why does philanthropy matter?
- northonline on Spring 2012: Why does philanthropy matter?
Tag Archives: refugees
by Jonathan Harr, The New Yorker; January 5, 2009. This New Yorker piece depicts the challenges of leadership in a field office situated on the eastern frontier of the African nation of Chad. Chad is considered a hardship posting within the ranks of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR.) The office is situated close to the Dafur border, where nearly two hundred and fifty thousand Sudanese have fled to escape death, mayhem, and … Continue reading