- tweetofrealgod on Summer 2012/13: Leadership and Systems Thinking
- ritchey on Wicked Problems
- Knowledge Connect | Summer 2012/13: Leadership and Systems Thinking on Winter 2010: Leadership and Creating Social Movements
- sbinome on Spring 2012: Why does philanthropy matter?
- northonline on Spring 2012: Why does philanthropy matter?
Tag Archives: organisational flexibility
by Kim Jonker, The Stanford Social Innovation Review; Winter 2010. This case study follows the Forum for African Women Educationalists (FAWE) as it seeks to change the culture of the classroom across a continent with several thousand distinct ethnic groups and cultural norms. It’s well known that educating girls is one of the most effective development interventions to lift whole communities out of poverty. In the early 1990s only half of Africa’s school age girls … Continue reading →