- tweetofrealgod on Summer 2012/13: Leadership and Systems Thinking
- ritchey on Wicked Problems
- Knowledge Connect | Summer 2012/13: Leadership and Systems Thinking on Winter 2010: Leadership and Creating Social Movements
- sbinome on Spring 2012: Why does philanthropy matter?
- northonline on Spring 2012: Why does philanthropy matter?
Tag Archives: New Philanthropy Capital
by Laura Starita, Alliance Magazine; December 1, 2008 Donor advisory firms have paved the way to assist wealthy individuals and families who want more information about the effectiveness of their giving. According to a recent study by the Boston College Center on Wealth and Philanthropy, 66% of wealthy donors surveyed said they would give more — and differently — if they had information about the effectiveness of their gifts. Two former partners at Goldman Sachs, … Continue reading →