- tweetofrealgod on Summer 2012/13: Leadership and Systems Thinking
- ritchey on Wicked Problems
- Knowledge Connect | Summer 2012/13: Leadership and Systems Thinking on Winter 2010: Leadership and Creating Social Movements
- sbinome on Spring 2012: Why does philanthropy matter?
- northonline on Spring 2012: Why does philanthropy matter?
Tag Archives: MBA (Master of Business Administration)
by Leo d’Angelo Fisher. Business Review Weekly, September 2010 Stung by criticism that MBA executives contributed to the global financial crisis, many leading business schools in the USA and Europe have responded by rewriting their MBA curriculums. Fisher reports that the biggest shortcomings of the transgressors who brought the world’s financial system to the brink involve familiar keywords: ethics, values, sustainability, responsibility and accountability. He asks: If business schools are not to blame for the … Continue reading
by Mary Tschirhart, Kira Kristal Reed, Sarah J. Freeman, and Alison Louie Anker, Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly, Volume 37, Number 4, Sage Publications, December 2008. Which pasture holds the greener grass for aspiring graduates: business, government, or nonprofit? The authors of this study published in the Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly surveyed 688 graduates to track their careers within and between sectors. They argue that today’s graduates have abandoned the traditional view of a … Continue reading